GALAN TEXTILE MACHINERY, S.L. hereinafter, “GALAN” or “the Entity”, in its capacity as Data Controller is committed to due diligence and compliance with the Data Protection regulations implemented through Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
In compliance with the foregoing, the confidentiality and Personal Data Protection policy applicable to the processing of personal data in the framework of its activity is set out below.
- Identity: GALAN TEXTILE MACHINERY, S.L.
- Address: C/ Francesc Oller, 91, Terrassa, 08225
- Phone: 937 33 65 50
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RPD contact details:
- Data Protection Channel: www.corporate-ethicline.com/galan
The Entity may collect personal data through the following channels:
- Directly from the interested parties: the personal data that the interested party provides directly when filling out the form to request information, as well as when requesting assistance or communicating with us in any way.
The types of personal data that we can collect are identification data and contact information.
- Third parties: identification and contact information provided by our collaborators.
Purposes of the treatment
GALAN will process the data and information collected for the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request for information made by interested people about our products and services.
- Manage your attention, visit and meeting in our facilities, as well as the management, delivery and installation depending on the services and products contracted.
- Send informative and commercial communications: processing of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information related to our activity and the contracted services / products.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job through the Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the purpose of selection and recruitment process.
- Comply with legal provisions.
For the good purpose and development of your care and management of the above purposes, the owner consents to the processing of your data, all under the strictest compliance with the Data Protection regulations and the policy that we are detailing. At any time you can exercise your rights (see specific section).
Data retention criteria
- Management of services / products contracted with the Entity: we will keep the personal data provided in contracts, offers and / or proposals, as well as those of the other people whose intervention is necessary, for as long as it is necessary for the correct delivery, installation, as well as for the duration of the contracted services. At the end of the relationship between the Entity and the client, personal data will be kept in the assumptions that may arise from responsibilities with the Entity and / or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that are applicable to the Entity or a standard with range of law that requires the conservation of these. The personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification and exercise of the Rights of those affected and, under the technical legal and organizational measures that are necessary to guarantee their confidentiality and integrity.
- Curriculum Vitae Management: the Entity, as a rule, will keep its Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. Once this period has expired, it will be automatically destroyed, in compliance with the data quality principle.
- Others: the rest of the data and information provided by the interested party by any measure, will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal bases that enable the Entity to be able to process the personal data of the interested parties are:
- The consent of interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products.
- The framework for the provision and / or contracting of services / products with the Entity.
- The legitimate interest to send you informative, commercial and / or promotional offers related to the activity of the Entity and the services / products contracted through email or any other means.
- The Consent given by the Candidates to jobs for the purpose of selection and recruitment.
- A legal provision.
No personal data is transferred to third parties, except legal provision. In these cases, your data could be communicated to judges and courts in compliance with current legislation.
Nor are international data transfers made to third countries.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation that GALAN is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: in certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Entity will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised in our Data Protection Channel.
Data Protection Channel
GALAN has implemented a Communications and Complaints Channel where the relevant and necessary aspects of data protection are incorporated, considering the highest commitment, rigor and professionalism in terms of security, experience, independence and knowledge in the treatment of communications received , incorporating the requirements set forth in article 24 of the LOPDGDD for this type of channel.
The Data Protection Channel has been implemented through a web platform, developed and managed by an independent external expert to provide and guarantee our previous commitments.
Through the Data Protection Channel, you can communicate and process the exercise of your Rights (see previous section) and communicate any indication or knowledge you have of possible security breaches (breaches) and/or possible breaches or irregularities on the regulations. of Data Protection or the present policy of the Entity.
The access data to the Data Protection Channel are detailed at the beginning of this policy.