• Industrial PC with Single-touch Control Panel (Display CTB):
• Remote access.
• Software to export Data from the PLC to the ERP using a SQL table.
• Instantaneous power and energy consumption measurement of machine.
GALAN’S new twisting machines with full implementation of the latest Industry Standard Monitoring Solutions.
Taking customers to Ind. 4.0 to bring many advantages for everyone.
The Industrial PC complete with Single-touch Control Panel is supplied with the new twisting machines and as requested have been developed to interface with Industry 4.0 to improve machine efficiency and monitoring. Since 1st June, Galan has made this available within the full range of machines offered, allowing one to connect with your own device whether in the factory, office, or home. GALAN are fully committed to offer valued and potential customers with such innovative and cost-efficient solutions.
Industrial PC with Single-touch Control Panel (Display CTB):
- 7” or 10” control panel.
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 and 1.5 GHz Intel Atom Windows CE processors.
- Adjust: RPM spindles, TPM, independent twist, delivery speed, S/Z direction of twist, individual meter preselection, individual and collective meter count, timer to broken yarn detectors, broken yarn detector union, spindles union, bobbin shape, height and conicity, password and memory up to 100 recipes.
- Save recipes, alarms history and configuration Through a USB.
- EtherCat terminals and inverters that allow the control of module operation, know the status of each emergency stop and each spindle, speed delivery, pump oil level, lapping, pressure switch, exact positioning of the ring rail, start and stop module, tower signal and inputs/outputs planned for future modifications.
- Control up to 4 modules or totally independent machines from only one Control Panel installed on Master machine.
- Broken yarn detectors union. It allows to program the different detectors of broken yarn to a specific spindle.
- Union of spindles. Allows programming groups of spindles to start and stop at the same time.
- Includes safety PLC.
- Remote access option via Web Server:
– Access via a VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnel directly to the PLC, downloading a free app.
– View all control screens in the browser, whether PC, mobile or tablet.
– Connect remotely for maintenance, updates and troubleshooting from the technical service of Galan.
– Possibility of online commissioning and operational training through remote access to the display.
- ERP-PLC data export with SQL servers:
– Know the status of the machine and extract the information to analyse it in your ERP.
– Automatic management from PLC of Stored Procedures to the SQL server.
- Power Consumption:
– Know the instantaneous power in kW that your machine is generating in real-time.
– Know the consumption of your machine in kW/h. It allows to have information on the consumed power generated by the machine.